Monday, December 15, 2008

Some {Pretty} News

Happy Monday stampers! I'm so excited to share this with you...
My angel ornament cards are featured as Card-of-the-Week over at Paper Pretties!!
This like never happens to me, so at the risk of sounding like I'm "tooting my own horn" ... well? - I guess I am =P

Also, Kelly over at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store has asked to use a couple of my cards to advertise some of her stamp lines. =)

I'm so honored and flattered and you ladies totally made my day...(really my year!) So thank you Jodi, and Christie and all the rest of the "Pretty Girls," and of course Kelly too!!

{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Congratulations...they are beautiful!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

That's fabulous Kristine.. you work is always gorgeous so I am not surprised, Hugs, Nikki x

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Kristine!! Toot all you want...you deserve it, girl!!

christie said...

You are so welcome Kristine! You're doing a great job with all those Prettie cards!!

Brandi Parshley said...

They are totally adorable! Just wanted to let you know I loved the cards and your coloring is fab!

Lorie said...

Yay for you! I'm a proud owner of one of those angel cards...it is beautiful! :o)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

WoooooHooooo!!!! Congrats!!! Although I'm not surprised with your GOR----JUSSSS cards!!!!

Trina said...

They are gorgeous Kristine!! Congratulations to you!! You deserve it!!
Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

You are VERY deserving, and I have to toot a little, too. Not only has Kristine helped me out with some photos of AWESOME cards to showcase on my website/store, but she has been helping me with my new logos! I am proud to have her on my "mini design team!" WTG, girl! I don't know what I would do without ya!! :) Kel