Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW DAY!!

First of all, thank you for your wonderful comments on my stocking boxes!! They were so rewarding to make and I'm very proud of them--almost hate to part with them, but I just know they will be well received, so it'll be worth it. And secondly, just wanted to share some photos of our SNOW DAY yesterday. Today was a full day--dress rehearsal for the children's Christmas program at church tomorrow. That was funny, and cute, and touching all wrapped into one. Can't wait for tomorrow. Both my girls have solos. Maybe I can figure out how to take some video and upload it? Anyway, here's our snow day:They tried making a snow monkey, but since it wasn't working out too well, they decided to draw in the snow, "I ♥ U Mom and Dad" inside a big heart...."Awwww!!" =) We have about 1 and a 1/4 acres and a perfect-size slope for them to sled down. They even thought of standing and sledding and called it "Snorfeling" (lol). Fun day.
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

8 comments:

Lorie said...

What fun! That is the perfect hill! Have fun at the program tomorrow! :o)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, the girls really look like they had a GREAT time. YOu definitely have to scrap those photos. :D Love the heart -- definitely one to cherish. Hugs and Merry Christmas!! Kel :)

Marcia said...

I am looking at those photos thinking .... what awesome photos to scrap. I am even thinking of layout ideas for you! Looks like everyone had a blast. Hope the church concert goes well.

:) Marcia
SBS4

Diane said...

Looks like they had a blast!Nice pics!!! Btw,I really like your header!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...what fun, Kristine!! Love all of the pics!!

Scrapping Donna said...

They certainly look like they are enjoying the snow!! Great pictures!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Yaaaay for Snow Days!!!! I know we sure love them!!! Even though we homeschool!! LOL Happy Holidays!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What fun!!! Fantastic pictures too!!
hugs, Jami