Sunday, December 28, 2008

Skiing Edwin

Happy Sunday! Here's another card made with those adorable Magnolias that you can order at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store and in case you missed my last post, you can preorder Magnolias in Dec & Jan at 10% off, plus get FREE priority rate shipping!! (See store link for the code and deets). This one is called "Edwin Skiing" and would also be great with some trees & hills behind him.

What I did here, is I inked up my snowflake cuttlebug folder (just the bottom side of it) with Soft Sky classic ink by rubbing the pad over the folder. Then I inserted my white cardstock and ran it through the machine. This is how it came out :) It really makes those flakes pop. Then I mounted Edwin with some thick dimensional tape. My Chocolate Chip strip is also cuttlebugged with snowflakes, but hard to see that here. This sketch is one I saw on Sketch Saturday
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

16 comments:

Lorie said...

As always...this is GREAT! Hey, how is your sister doing? Haven't heard from her recently!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely Card, I really like the colours you have used. Hazel xo

SCRAP DIDI said...

waouh is very very beautiful card
i love magnolia!!

Kathy said...

Super cute!!!!! and I love the new blog look.

iReneM said...

A lovely card for a winter birthday

x

Faye said...

Your Edwin image is so cute. I love your card.

Veronica said...

This is just too cute. I love everything about it and what you did with the colors. fantastic

Trina said...

Great card!! I love the image and how you did the cuttlebug folder! Congrats on the design team!!

Jo said...

Gorgeous card!
LOVE how you have used the embossing folder! will have to try that myself, thanks.
Thank you for joining in the challenge this week
Happy New year!
Jo xx

cats whiskers said...

Great card, love the embossing and the fabulous little Edwin is beautifully coloured
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow gorgeous card, love your image and your papers are fabulous.
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours
hugs Bev x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous papers and your colouring of Edwin is brilliant.

Marcia said...

Oh nicely done, this card is such a sweet one. Love all the elements in this.

:) Marcia

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Kristine, love the cute Edwin image ad the colours are beautiful.
Happy New Year! Debbie x

Rose Ann said...

This one is adorable as well!! I love the patterned papers and embossing!! Love this!!