Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sending my...OOPS!

Paper Pretties, "Sending My Love"
If you're wondering about my title, it's because I just realized that I forgot to add my sentiment to this card!! :) OOPS! Oh well, it can be added to the inside. In fact, the outside is busy enough already, don'tcha think? LOL. This adorable Sophia stamp is from my December SOTM club from Paper Pretties. The scallop layer is chocolate chip, and I used my Nesties to punch both rectangles. I really wish I had a "studio in a box" to take pictures because my lighting is so bad. Maybe for my birthday this year?

...and now to draw your attention to a new Stamp Line & Blog! Clare has just started a new blog and will be launching new stamp products in March '09. She is currently looking for a DT, so if you're interested, please click the button to see what's all the "Range"!

{{Inky♥Hugs}}

11 comments:

Dani said...

This is so cute! Fabulous job!

Lorie said...

Even without a sentiment this is adorable! :o)

Diane said...

How sweet Kristine!!! Love all the primas,so pretty!!

Donna said...

cute card! but not all cards need to have a sentiment on the front, imho. I'm with you on the lighting/light box!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I think it is just fine without a sentiment!! Love the papers, Primas and your piercing!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this is so sweet. I don't think it is an oops at all. I am sure the recipient will love the sentiment on the inside just as well. :) Kel

Julie Masse said...

Adorable Kristine! :)

Ellie said...

Cute card! Never noticed the sentiment is missing. Love your sketch too!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, love it, Hazel xo

Trina said...

Beautiful image and a great card!! I never realized how cute the paper pretties images are!!
Love your coloring on this card too!

Oh, and I got my picture taking studio from Walmart in the photo dept. Not that expensive, and it works pretty good. If you buy it, just be very careful with the lights it comes with, Mom got a studio too and broke one of the lights...she is having trouble getting a replacement.

Erin... said...

So adorable!! Love that sweet image and yor coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us this week:)