Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Paper Pretties - 'Trim the Tree'

Here are some of the cards I was working on while my computer was down. The first one is made with "Trim the Tree" Sophia from Paper Pretties. I love paper piecing, and this dress was perfect for it. I keep forgetting about my oval stamps, which would've been perfect for under her foot! Oh well...next time.

For the next project, I made a set of 3x3 notes for my daughter's 3rd Grade teacher's birthday. I used my Just Rite Stamper set that RoseAnn gave me...my first project with them! :) Thanks again, RoseAnn! I also made little envies with the Bella Rose double-sided dp from SU! and put them inside a pizza box (that I made some time ago). She loved them!

I will post a couple more things tomorrow...if I get my printer at home working again. I'm here at work posting today, and I'm sick so who knows what'll happen after today. At least I can show you a couple things here and there. :)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Love your cards Kristine and the first is just adorable with her paper pieced dress and gem bauble, I love the picture of your two gorgeous girls, Hugs, Nikki x

StampOwl said...

oh these are wonderful Kristine ... just discovered I have been missing your updates ... not sure how that happened I know I had you in google reader ... but I will fix that now!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful Kristine! Love your paper pretties girl too. Adorable. Love your background on your blog too! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Great to meet a new blogging friend. Chris

Catherine said...

Kristine, your Sophia card is so pretty and so are your teachers gifts :)

Seleise said...

what a lovely gift and darling tree trimming card. :)

Emily said...

This is so cute! Love the papers you used! Great layout! Love the doodling around the image too! TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so prety, love it.

Trina said...

These cards are awesome girl!! I love the card made with Sophia!! And the dp's are awesome! I'm sure the teacher loved these cards.
I love your new blog banner too! Have a great day!

Allison said...

Love your note card set...and those matching envelopes are da bomb!

Lim said...

Hi. Wow.. This card is great and what a cute envelopes as well. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the kind comment about my cards.
Hugs,
LIM

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Kristine, you have been very busy hun. I adore the cards and envelopes you have been making they look very classy and the paper pretties card is adorable! what a lovely image it is, i love their designs. Hugs linda x

Jennifer Love said...

Ooh...gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Rose Ann said...

Your "Prettie" card is so darling, and I love your paper piecing!! Wonderful job with your 3x3 notes!! They turned out so great, and I'm sure they will be much-appreciated!! Great envies too!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I love that little girl, and the paper piecing is perfect.

Wow, that was kind of hard to type. lol. I felt like I was stuttering with all of the p's.

Ok, just ignore me. LOL. :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, Kristine, you've been busy! Love the Sophia card in her darling paper pieced dress!! And those note cards are so elegant and classy! What a fabulous gift!!
hugs, Jami

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh her adorable pieced dress is sooooo amazing!!!!!! And awesome notecards too!!! That gift will be treasured!!

Marie said...

Oh...I LOVE her paper pieced dress!!! Adorable card!