Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paper Pretties - Mary

Here's another card I made whilst my computer was down. I also missed the Paper Pretties Pajama Party, which I hear was just awesome!! Paper Pretties is featured in December's Sheetload of Cards!! It's a really neat issue, just click on the link to go download this issue! I'm so excited to try out some neat cards using this Nativity set, so stay tuned! And in case you're wondering, YES, I'm still making Christmas cards, lol. I'm not one of those who started in February, so...as long as they get out by the next week, I'll be doing fine. ;)

OH, I just saw the sneak peak too over at the Paperclip, Paper Pretties blog, for January's Stamp of the Month! It's super cute!! If you're deciding what to give yourself for a Christmas gift, why not sign up for PP's Stamp-of-the-month club?
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is very precious, Kristine...and your coloring is beautiful!!

Trina said...

Beautiful card Kristine!! I love the image and the designer paper! I'm so glad that you have your computer back now!

Michele said...

Beeeeeutiful!!!!

Seleise said...

very pretty! and, thanks for the reminder on sheetload of cards!

Carol Doyle said...

very pretty! glad you're back!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, this is so beautiful, Kristine!! what a terrific image of Mary for us to use on our cards. I can't wait to get mine in the mail (you always get your SOTM stamp before me) :) Kelly

Catherine said...

GORGEOUS :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wonderful image and sentiment! And I love these colors! Don't worry...I'm still making Christmas cards too!!
hugs, Jami

Lorie said...

This is just adorable! I seriously love it!