Saturday, December 13, 2008

{NEW BLOGGER ALERT} and an RAK

My sister started a blog!! :) She finally got internet after many years of not having it. Her blog is very new and she only has one post so far (it's a page I made for her daughter at that) but she really IS a stamping card-maker and hopes to get some of her cards posted SOON, so would you all PLEASE go give her some lovin' and encourage her to keep going with it? <HERE'S HER BLOG> Thank You!! =)

And secondly, I received this CUTE Christmas card from the lovely Diane!! This really brought smiles and happy hearts, so thank you so much!! Happy Holidays to all of you =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

3 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Kristine, what a gorgeous card from your friend, im loving the cute girl image! hugs Linda x

Diane said...

She got there,lol!!! Glad you like it Kristine,you are the one that got me hooked on the cuddly bubblys,so I just had to sent you one of them!
I'll be checking your sister's blog for sure! TFS!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute card that you received from Diane!! Fabulous!!