Monday, December 22, 2008

Inky Greetings from YOU!

Happy Snowy Monday to you all! (well, snowy here anyways--I think we prolly have about a foot out there and it's still snowing.)

I saw this cute slideshow on Nikki's blog, showcasing all the wonderful handmade cards that were sent to her and I thought, "What a fabulous idea--a way to honor those who sent us inky greetings for the holidays...kindof a way to give back." So, I've created a special little show just for YOU! :) Merry Christmas!!

(Just my sense of humor--I really AM thankful for the beautiful cards I've received already and know that everyone's so busy this time of year...including ME! So, please accept this post as my way of saying MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and every one of you!!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a cute idea...I am just getting to my Christmas cards...better late, than never... Happy Christmas

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh Kristine.. thanks for making me chuckle so early in the morning! I need a a laugh as we're off to battle in the supermarket in a minute. Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas and thank you for your gorgeous card which looks gorgeous hung on our tree.

Love and Hugs,
Nikki x

Diane said...

That is so funny!!! I'm glad I don't have to send one,mine was in the slide show,lol!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY KRISTINE!!xoxo
Hugs,Diane

Donna said...

That's too funny! Have a Blessed Christmas Kristine! {Christmas Hugs}

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

This is a great way to showcase your Christmas cards you received . . . and I got a cute chuckle too until I realized . . . HEY, you should have received one from me, too!!! :( I do hope you got it today so it was before Christmas. Geez, what a bummer if it is still stuck in the mail somewhere. Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Kel

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a great idea... I may have to do this too!!

Merry Christmas!!
hugs, Jami