Sunday, December 14, 2008

FUN with DigiScrapping

Hi everyone. Just wanted to show you some banners I've created for my sister's new blog! I'm really new to this whole digiscrapping thing, so be nice ;) heehee...I know you will--you guys are awesome! Anyway, I wanted to also let you know who provided the free kits that I used to create these, so you'll find that info below each banner. Which one do you like the best??
This title was a play on her profession--she's a professional "Maid"
"For You" by Nini (http://niniedesigns.digiscrap-shop.com/)
------------------------------------------
These next 2 are a play on her name--Kathy "Winter"

"Winter Touch" by Magi (http://magi-magicworld.blogspot.com)

"Winter Wonderland" by Madison (madison1263@hotmail.com)

(*Note: the lettering in this banner does not come with this kit)

I'm having too much fun with these kits! Due to copyright policies, I cannot give you the kit file, but I can direct you to their blogs/websites, so if you'd like to try some out for yourself, go check out their links!... You're sure to find something you like as well!!
BTW...it snowed most of today here! The kids had a blast playing in it off and on, and I even got a picture of their tiny snowman. I'll have to show that to you tomorrow. Have a great evening, or day...whichever it is where you live ;)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

de said...

You did an AWESOME job! I think I like the 2nd one the best, the one that she's using currently! But all three are beautiful!

Lorie said...

Those are great!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Omgoodness, Kristine! These are terrific, but I love the second one the most -- kinda partial to blues. ;) Kel

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Great Job Kristine, all three look great it is hard to choose which one is best. Hope you have a great day. Hugs Nikki x

Diane said...

They are all wonderful Kristine!

Rose Ann said...

They're all great, but the center one is my favorite!! Great job!!