Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun with Banners

I think I like making banners and changing my blog about as much as stamping. I really liked that my sidebar columns were a different color last time, but wasn't real happy with the banner. SO, was playing again. What do you think? Do you think it's easier to read on white background? Do you want me to color my sidebars? Hmmm...if you have any opinion at all, I'd welcome it! And if you really couldn't care less and just want to see my cards... than good news! I will have one to show you tomorrow =) Hope you all have fun this New Year's Eve tonight...even if it's staying at home with family and playing games or watching a movie! That's what we'll be doing.
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

6 comments:

Marcia said...

Nice work Kristine, you work fast!!!

I found with my blog being three columns now, I have my sidebars in a lighter colour, makes the middle/main part jump out a bit better. I figure people come to see what I have been up to versus all the other stuff I pack into the sidebar! Just a thought.

Love the banner, the colours are great.

:) Marcia

Chris (catt871) said...

COOL!!!! I wish I could change my banner like that - I don't even know where to start!!!! I had an online friend do mine for me!!! LOL

I like the coloured backgrounds....but I love colour!!! LOL And, yes, we want to see more cards!!! tee hee
Chris

Rose Ann said...

It sure is pretty, and fun to come and see your new look! Hmmm....I may have to hire you when I'm looking for a new look again (If you're interested. *wink*)

Kathy said...

I love this new look! I like it with the white background with the matching sidebars. I'd love something like this with a funky banner. You've gotta share your tips with me :-)

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey kristine! happy new year, friend! i love the new blog banner and everything else you've done!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Uh oh, be careful what you tell us, we might all become YOUR customers for updates and new banners. *wink* but I know how much you enjoy it. I really like the white, but I would go with a light shade on the sides just to calm down the brightness of the white a little *shrug* just my honest opinion :) Kel