Sunday, December 28, 2008

Edwin's Skiing Again

Yup...he just can't get enough of the white powder I'm tellin' ya! But isn't he just adorable?! I love to color these cute Magnolias. I have Lim to thank for sending me some of these images so I could make some cards for KL Stampin N Scrappin Store/Blog (thanks Lim--you are so very sweet!) I used a glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds to the trees, and a 2-way glue pen to add DD to the snow on ground. The sentiment is from Curvy Verses (SU!), the trees from Lovely as a Tree (SU!) and Edwin Skiing (Magnolia)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

8 comments:

Trina said...

Your card is awesome Kristine! I love lots of these Magnolia images!! Great job on the trees, they look great on this card too!! What a wonderful Christmas scene! Sorry I haven't emailed you sooner, just got back from my Mom & Dad's tonight. I got you lovely card...thanks so much for thinking of me! And I had a great Christmas, hope yours was wonderful too!! Happy New Year to you!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, this is such an adorable card! loving the snow effect and the skiing image. I hope you have had a wonderful christmas, and look forward to catching up with you in the new year. Hugs Lind ax

Diane said...

Oh too cute Kristine!!! Love your coloring!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is gorgeous! I just love everything about it. It all came together perfectly. Thank you also for the sweet prayer you left on my blog. If I hear back from the gal I sent the card to, I'm going to point her to that post so she can see what you wrote. ((hugs))

Bev said...

Wow wow wow! This is utterly stunning Kristine!! Love it!!

hugs Bev x

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Wow girl, your work on your edwins and matildas is so fabulous. Your coloring, their cheeks. Love this one especially. Someone will be very lucky to receive this!!!! AWESOME

Cheryl said...

Ohh, I just love the icy colrs and feel of this card! Makes me glad I'm inside and warm! Great, great card!

Rose Ann said...

Edwin is sooo cute, and I love that sparkly scene you've created!! Adorable, Kristine!!