Thursday, December 11, 2008

Before and After Bear

When I started this card, I had the idea to take my sweater/hat combo from "Bundle Up" (SU!) and pair it with the bear from Itzy Inkies "Bear Hugs" (C.C. Designs). The sweater was waay too big for him, so I cut off the last stripe. This is what he ended up looking like. As I was finishing my card up, I started thinking that he looks incomplete and I should try to give him hands and feet. Well...not sure 'bout this, but here he is with his bottom half:

...maybe I should've done the mittens in a different color, huh? Oh well. He's still very cute, if I do say so myself, Lol.
I cuttlebugged the Bashful Blue layer with the snowflake folder and cut that and the pink layer with the rectangle nesties, then added Dazzling Diamonds to the flakes. The scallop sentiment over there is one stamp, "So Many Scallops" (SU!) stamped 3 times and I just cut each part out and stacked them. The blue snowflake is popped up on dimensionals. :) Kindof festivey, don'tcha think?
OH YA...Don't have nesties, or want some more?? Go check out Kelly's Online Store!! She carries them and is giving FREE priority flat rate shipping now through the end of December on all orders of $25 or more!! She also carries C.C. Designs stamps (VERY CUTE!!) as well as Provocraft folders and cutting dies, other stamps and more!! If you place an order from her, PLEASE mention my name (Kristine Breach) as she has a refer a friend rewards (refer 5 friends and get a free stamp set or nesties). Happy Shopping!! :)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the cute bear and his lovely jumper you have put on him. Hope you have great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Catherine said...

Kristine, this is too cute, love it!

Rose Ann said...

Oh goodness....I think you did a *great* job with him, Kristine!! He is adorable!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oooh, he is SO cute, Kristine! Can I use him on the site?! I would love to showcase another one of your gorgeous cards. It seems I never find enough time to create for my own store even. *sigh* :) Kelly

Donna said...

hee hee - both are cute but I have to say seeing his legs is better! clever mix of stamps!