Thursday, December 04, 2008

Baby Jesus

FINALLY...a CARD! I [still] don't have my computer back, but I uploaded this one at work today. I have a few more to show you, but I'm not working again til Monday, but hopefully will have my own computer back this weekend?!

This card is made with the Nativity stamps from Paper Pretties. It also has another saying and a Mary and Joseph--very cute set, don'tcha think? Colors are Old Olive & Chocolate Chip.

We got our tree up with lights last night. It was also hubby's work's Christmas Party, so we'll be doing the ornaments tonight. The kids had a blast. It was out at Eagle Crest this year (different place every year). Santa came (as is the tradition) and handed out gifts to all the kids. Maddy got a huge Cupcake set complete with silicone baking tray, paper liners (minis), serving tray, plates, apron, fabric napkins, whisk, recipe book, spatula and other stuffs. Carly got a "LIFE" game which we've been wanting for a while now. :) Fun fun. Hope you're all enjoying the Holiday so far!?! What are your plans this weekend?
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

14 comments:

Juliann said...

Great card!
Love the colors too!
Hope you get your puter fix, geesh it is a pain when they break eh?
I am hoping to get my tree up this weekend!

Catherine said...

WOW! Kristine, your card is so pretty, love the colors you use :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THIS is adorable, Kristine! Absolutely adorable!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine and the image is so adorable, Sounds like you all had a great time at the work do.. My girls have their Christmas fair at school Saturday so that will be fun. Hope you have a great weekend and get your computer sorted soon hun, Hugs, Nikki x

Diane said...

Hey Kristine,glad your posting! Love the new pic of you,is your hair ever getting long,nice!!!!!
Love your card,it is beautiful!
Your girls sure rec'd nice gifts,they must of been happy!
Looking forward to some more posts girl!

Christie said...

This is beautiful Kristine!

Janna said...

I am drooling over this card!! It is stunning!

This weekend I am actually helping my friend move to a new house and hubby is watching our daughter. Hopefully we will be able to find time to get the tree up!

Good luck with the computer!

Smiles,

Janna

Rose Ann said...

What a precious Christmas card, Kristine!! That is such a sweet image, and I love your ribbon and buttons!!

Great new bio picture!! We are hoping to put our tree up this weekend. Such a big "chore", but so worth it!! ;)

Trina said...

That image is adorable!! Love the colors of this card!!
Hope your x-mas cards are coming better then mine!!
And I hope you get your computer problems fixed soon!

Marcia said...

Adorable card Kristine, and I have to say I love the new profile pic. Saw it on FB too - aren't you a stunner! ;)

No tree here yet, waiting for hubby to get home Thursday so we can all do it together. Miss Six and I got the other decorations up today and had a blast doing it!

:) Marcia

Carmen said...

What a wonderful card, the stamp is so cute, love it!

Jane said...

This is beautiful. Simple, elegant...just what Christmas should be about. Great card.

Jane
SBS4

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful!! I love these colors, that is my fave color green! Love the soft coloring on this sweet image!!
hugs, Jami

Julie Masse said...

Oh this is just adorable!! I love the colors and the buttons - so precious!! :)