Friday, November 14, 2008

There She Goes meets Basic Grey

Hi there! If you're a fan of 'There She Goes' then you've seen a similar card like this before. I loved Jessica's pink trees, so I set out to kinda CASE it, but with this week's SCS sketch in mind. Then my panel was too large for the sketch, so I chucked that and just framed it with the same coordinating Basic Grey papers. The front green panel is on dimensional tape so it stands out away from the back green panel. That tree on the left looks a little silly so low, but if you look down from the top you can see the trunk stamped on the back green layer. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend get some time to "Ink Something!" :)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

18 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

This card is gorgeous!!! Wow, I just love how you used the DP.

I love your blog banner. Super cute. I so need to do one (or more like have one done).

Seleise said...

cute card - the trees are super cute!

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Gorgeous! I love the papers, layout and fabulous dimension!!..Hugs, Ila

Lorie said...

Ack! That pink is great...my favorite!

Diane said...

How sweet and pink!!!! Love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so very pretty, and I love all of those papers!! Way to work 'em Kristine!! Love this!!

Marcia said...

Very pretty Kris, alot of work here and it shows.

Hope your weekend is going well.

:) Marcia

Andrea said...

Great card!
xAndrea

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love your pink trees and those yummy pink clouds are like cotton candy!!! That DP is just perfect for the grass. Oh, I love this!!
hugs, Jami

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is just so pretty Kristine and such a clever idea, the papers are gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Steph said...

I love these papers, they're stunning! x

Steph said...

I love these papers, they're stunning! x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, love the trees!
Clairex

Catherine said...

you have the most beautiful trees EVAH :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

what a terrific idea. I love the different BG pattern paper trees. Marvelous! :) Kel

Trina said...

This is so cute!! I love the trees and the corners!! What gorgeous colors too!

Veronica said...

Now this is fantastic!!! I love it

strawberry fields said...

I love your blog! This card is gorgeous!
Fiona :)