Friday, November 28, 2008

Still Waiting for my Computer

What we thought was going to be a 2-3 day wait has turned into a 10+ wait. SO, I thought I'd just poke my head in here for a second to say hello and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I actually made 3 Christmas cards today, 3 loads of laundry and cleaning my kitchen, so I feel accomplished. I'm very thankful for my two girls who are such a help, and joy to have around. My oldest (10) has been a little clingy lately, but it doesn't come very often, so I'm enjoying having her around. My family went to my MIL's yesterday for a big meal--there were 26 of us in her little house!! We were so honored to have Paul Wright and his groupy there along with the base player from Calling Simon. They came and ate with us and then some of us went out to his car and listened to their music a while. My girls are just enamored with Paul--they have all his CDs, which I'm perfectly fine with because he's Christian. They sure get shy though around them :)

I did really well with not over-eating, which was a little hard considering all the wonderful food displayed ;P Some of us went for a walk afterwards. The kids went out and played around the barn and searched for fossils. They always find animal bones out there--there's just a lot of strays around there. Anyway, hope you all had a great day, and hopefully I'll get to upload my cards very soon!! :) Ciao for now!

OH YA--One more thing, Kelly's Online store is offering 40% OFF now through Sunday, so be sure and check out her inventory. (Use Code "BLKFRI" when you check out). She's got lots of Nestability dies, C.C.Designs stamp sets, and lots more. She'll also be carrying Magnolias starting in January. If you decide to order, please tell her you found her on my blog, or that I referred you as she has a "Refer-a-Friend Rewards" program! :) I'd be very grateful!!
Thanks!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Hey girl! Glad you had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait to see your cards once you get your puter back again! Way to go on the not eating too much and walking after dinner! I know it's hard not to over eat when it's all there just starring at you huh!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Good to hear from ya, Kristine!! Sorry it's taking so long for your 'puter.

Sounds like you had a fun and exciting Thanksgiving!!

Juliann said...

Hope you get your puter soon!
Thanks for the coupon link, I just went and picked up some new CB folders! They are really hard to find around here!
Take care!

Juliann said...

I just went back and told her you refered me, I should read things completely it mentions it on her site (duh), I hope you get a new set!

Juliann said...

I just went back and told her you refered me, I should read things completely it mentions it on her site (duh), I hope you get a new set!

Rose Ann said...

I love your new banner, Kristine!! Miss your beautiful work, and hope you get your 'puter back soon!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

So glad you had a TERRIFIC Thanksgiving. I was a good girl and didn't overeat either :) Felt so good to walk away from the table comfortable.

Thanks so much for spreading the word about the website!!

Also, LOVE your new banner, and I hope you get your computer back soon, too. Hugs, Kel :)