Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar Sketch

Hello stampers! I'm back with a Christmasy sketch :) This was for a Spoonful of Sugar's sketch (that my sweet friend Trina came up with). This Magnolia was an image sent to me in a swap--isn't she adorable? Would be great for Valentine's cards too, but I'm SO in the mood for Christmas lately.

I added Crystal Effects to all the sugar cookies, and the added gold heart hanging under the green bow says "Made with Love." These papers are gorgeous together, don't ya think? I just bought them yesterday at our local scrap store that's going out of business. I only bought 2 sheets, so I'm thinking I better get some more as it's scrumptious for Christmas cards :)

{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

18 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh my is she ever precious!! What a fabulous coloring job! And the paper is to die for!!!!

Lorie said...

this is simply fabulous Kristine!

Jennifer Love said...

Now THAT is pretty ding-dang CUTE!!!

Love the little charm...perfect addition. :)

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is amazing. Love the papers also. Michele x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Kristine, such gorgeous colouring and i love the papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Diane said...

Super sweet! That is such a cute image indeed,love your dp and those little bows are adorable!!!
Great card as always Kristine!

Trina said...

Gorgeous card Kristine!! I love that tilda, and the paper is awesome!! Love the bows too! The paper design on the top and bottom look great...like they were made for this card! Thanks for making my sketch this week!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Great take on trina's sketch, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Steph said...

I love everything about this card.The colouring you've done is so pretty and the papers are so lovely and festive x

Abra Leah Cross said...

LOVE it!!!!! That is just precious! I need that stamp! :)

Catherine said...

just gorgeous as always :)

Gina said...

Beautiful card Kristine, I love the papers and the image, the colouring is fab
Gina xxx

Marcia said...

Another awesome card, your colours are just perfect. And I agree, that image is so cute.

:) Marcia

Bubbles said...

Ooooo... this is just gorgeous, the papers and image are fab and I love the bows.
Joanne x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card so beautiful ,love it ,Dawnxx

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

OMG, this is adorable!! I love how you used the papers in the sketch, and the little bows are perfect! Great coloring on that sweet image!!
hugs, Jami

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh this is stunning! Absolutely Beautiful!

~Lynda =)

Rose Ann said...

I love your darling tall card!! Adorable image, wonderful coloring, and pretty papers!!