Thursday, November 13, 2008

School Pictures

I don't have anything stamped to show you today, so I thought I'd show off my girls' school pics. Carly looks so preppy there on the left, doesn't she? And I wanted to get retakes of Maddy with the blue background, but she didn't want to, so it is what it is. She's still beautiful...I know, I'm a little partial ;) The school changed companies/photographers this year and we don't get a cd or online. But I'm hoping to get the girls to town and get some pics of them together for Christmas cards this year. Haven't done that in quite a few years.
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

11 comments:

de said...

Aww! They are so pretty! Growing up fast I bet! Thanks for sharing!

Lorie said...

Oh, they are so cute! I know you are so proud!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww......they're just so sweet!!! And so wonderful to look back and see how much they change each year!!

Marcia said...

I love looking back at my school photos and seeing how much of a nerd I looked!!!! I want the same for Ashleigh.

I have just finished scheduling a post for Sunday with her school photo, all nicely scrapped for the album .......

:) Marcia

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your girls look gorgeous in their photo's Kristine. Zoe said it wasn't fair that they wear their own clothes to school as they wear a uniform. Even Danni who is 3 wears a uniform to nursery. My girls have their pictures being done next week, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Catherine said...

Kristine your girls are just darling :)

Ila said...

Your girls are just Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!...Hugs, Ila

Belas Creating Place said...

They are so adorable....what lovely little ladies.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful young ladies!! Their pictures turned out great, Kristine!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

They are both gorgeous!! These are fantastic school pics!
hugs, Jami

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, they are growing up fast compared to your other picture on the side they look like little ladies. They are very photogenic. :) Kel