Thursday, November 20, 2008

Puter Probs

Happy Thursday stampers! I've been having 'puter problems this week, and now (as I'm typing this from work) it's at the doctors. We just bought a new hard drive for it a couple months ago, but now it needs a new motherboard (it wouldn't even start up for the guy), an updated video card (for all those games my girls & I love to play), and more RAM. Hopefully I'll have it back soon, but it won't be before Monday evening, so until then, I won't be posting...but I WILL be stamping--that way I'll have some things to show you when I get it back and running.

ALSO...my computer crashed shortly after I got my new banner up and here at work I don't have it saved in favorites, and for the life of me can't find it even in google, the name/blog of the lady I got my banner free from. I really want and need to give her credit, so if any of you recognize this (it didn't come with the blue bow) could you PLEASE tell me who it was? The download had 3 different banners. Thank you!! Have a great weekend!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, no...I don't get to see any of your cards for the weekend? What am I going to do? :o) I'll wait for you...I promise!

Rose Ann said...

So sorry about your puter problems, Kristine!! I hope you have things back up and running soon! Have fun creating in the meantime!! ;)

Catherine said...

will be here waiting for you :)

Diane said...

Puters!!!!! Oh well,I'll get my Kristine dose when you get back!
Lol! Can't help you with the banner,sorry!

Deb said...

you have my sympathy Kristine, I was having so many problems with my pooter too, I ended up having to get a new one although we do hope to wipe it completely one day so the children can use it.

~KRISTY~ said...

GRRRRR COMPUTERS...LMAO @ THE FACT WE FEEL LOST WITHOUT THEM! HOPE YOU GET IT BACK REAL SOON KRISTINE!