Monday, October 20, 2008

We Have a WINNER!

Congrats to Lablady2007 Please email me your snail addy and I'll get your winnings out to you tomorrow!! =)

This has been the most FUN I've ever had on my blog in the past 2 years!! I want to just say how thrilling it was to get so many wonderful comments each day of this contest!! You ladies are so sweet. Some of you were new to my blog this last week, and some I've known since I started blogging. I really appreciate every one of you and consider you my stamping friends.

OK, now I'll tell ya how Marie and I picked our winners. We decided that since we are celebrating 2 years, and really wanted to reward someone who either has been on our journey and remembered something from way back, or someone who would take the time to go back into our archives and look around to find their favorite, the one who picks our oldest post would win. SO, I just want to say that Lablady2007 not only commented on 5 of my posts including the oldest of the ones that were linked, she actually discovered my cake blog and left comments there too! THANK YOU!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope to have a new card for you tomorrow. Thanks again for joining me on this blogging adventure--it's truly life enriching!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oooh, hope you pick me, pick me!!! :D LOL I just love happy mail.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Woohoo, congrats to Lablady2007 -- cool name, too! :) Thanks for the fun, Kristine. You are a great friend!!

Shanismom said...

Hi,
i can't believe i missed the blogiversary....

Congratulations to the winner.....

i love love love the new header, the owls are so cute....

Lablady2007 said...

OH my talk about a Happy Dance ...and then comes on a Tide Commerial "Put A Smile On Your Face"..and let me tell you I'm grinning from ear to ear.I'm sooooo excited.
Bless you ..ty
Lynda

Lorie said...

Fantastic...congrats Lynda!

Lori A. said...

Congrats Lablady2007!!

Diane said...

Congrats Lablady2007!!!

Lablady2007 said...

LOL....I look everyday since winning just to see my name..me bad :-)