Saturday, October 18, 2008

STOP, DROP, and SHOP!!

Have you gals checked out Kelly's new online store, KL Stampin N Scrappin Store? If not, you HAVE to at least go check it out!! She's offering 40% off right now if you use code [newstore] when checking out, AND, if you do go place an order for any amount, please mention that I referred you cause she has a "refer a friend" rewards!! She has these really CUTE C.C.Designs stamps like Olivia's Birdies that I used to make these cards with

...and some Christmas ones too! She also has Spellbinders dies and Cuttlebug folders. REALLY!! So, stop and drop whatever you may be doing right now, and go shop! Go right now!! =)

NOW, you want a chance to WIN some cool stuff for FREE??!! You have 2 more days to get in on my Blog Anniversary Winnings!! Anyone can join in. Here's the Post... Good Luck!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Kristine,

thanks for sharing this.
I'm always looking for those great nestabillities but always think they are way to expensive.
But with this great discount and the value of the dollar I'm going to buy me some of these.
I will put your name in to refer.

xoxo karin

Lorie said...

Again...those cards are so cute! Thanks for the link!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What a great shout out for Kel!! I need to do that too for her!!

Deb Wood said...

Thanks for the link!! Definitely some things I want! If I'm able to purchase, I'll let her know you sent me!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Thanks for sharing...you're such an enabler! :)
I just added you to my blog roll and my reader so I can keep up with you!!
hugs, Jami

Rose Ann said...

Thanks for sharing this, Kristine! I will have to check it out!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, thank you!! I have had a few emails from ladies that were sent to me by you. When they order, you know you get a gold star by your name in my little book *wink* After 5 referrals, I will send you a stamp set or nestabilities set for FREE! Thanks SO much, Kristine! :) Kel