Sunday, October 19, 2008

The RACCOONS are Invading!!

This morning, we went to see why the dog was going bazurk, and we saw that these raccoons were gathering in the tree just outside her pen. There are 3 of them up there. My daughter, being the animal lover that she is, named them: this is "Inkabob"
and this is "Suzie"
and the other one was too high in the tree for us to get a picture, but, if you've seen one, you've seen em all, right? Lol.
And now, I have a HUGE "THANK YOU" that goes to Rose Ann!! Look what she sent me!! 4 big packs of designer papers, and a JustRite Stamper kit, along with this "tweet" card!! I had done some minor tweaking of her blog a little while ago (turning 2 columns to 3 and resizing her banner) for free--but she was overly generous to reward me, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, ROSE ANN!! *Muah!*
and one more thing to mention... My hubby took the girls shopping yesterday and Maddy came home with this cute owl sweatshirt. I'm like, "OOOH, that matches my blog! I'll have to post that! " SO, here you are:

ONE MORE THING: I have some blogiversary candy to give away, and you only have until 5 PM (PST) Monday evening to post your comment HERE, so Good Luck to you!! =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Deb Wood said...

They sure are cute, but dangerous critters!! What an RAK, WOW!!! Cute shirt too!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What adorable little faces!!! But they sure are little stinkers, aren't they? LOL What a fun RAK and you really are so sweet and talented and helpful to others.....you ROCK!!!!!

Lorie said...

I know raccoons are a pain in the butt however they are SO cute! What a great thank you that you received...wow! Have a great day!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh those Raccoon's are just the sweetest! Wow, what fabulous RAK and all those yummy bg papers, Love the cute owl t-shirt too, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Rose Ann said...

The racoons are adorable (from far away), and I think it's cute how your daughter named them! You're welcome for the treats. Thanks again for working on my blog for me!! ;)

Seleise said...

cute sweatshirt. cute pics of those crazy raccoons and hope they don't tear up stuff for you. :)

Gina said...

how lucky to see Racoons, I don't think I have ever seen one, maybe once in a zoo, and great names your daughter has given them too :)
Gina xxx

Jamee said...

This past summer while visiting family in Texas my uncle caught a raccoon the night that I was there. We don't have those little guys running around here in Hawaii so it was exciting to see it!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow - those photos are fabulous!! You really got some great pictures of those critters!! Love 'em!!
hugs, Jami

Diane said...

They are so cute Kristine! I'm sure
your daughters love 'em!
Rose Ann sent you a beautiful package indeed!!!
Love the shirt,super cute!

Catherine said...

WOW! that's one HAPPY mail :)

Carol Doyle said...

Sorry the racoons are taking over, can you eat them? (j/k) LOL! Hopefully they will go away soon. Yeah, they are cute, but not nice at all! Put something heavy on top of your trashcans, or they'll stay and eat forever too!

Belas Creating Place said...

Kristine..oh my gosh aren't they the cutest little things?

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, I guess they can be real trouble around your home . . . dumping trash, etc, but they sure do have cute little faces. :)

Wowzers, what a terrific RAK package you received. I am soooo jealous. *wink* Kel

Marcia said...

Great parcel to receive and I have fallen in love with that owl image!

Being in Australia, no raccoons here, but they sure do have cute little faces! I laughed that they have been named!

:) Marcia

Shemaine Smith said...

That's so funny!!!

Heather said...

Raccoons always look so cute in pictures. Too bad they scare the heck out of me in person. Cute photos though, love the names!