Friday, October 10, 2008

Mini Pizza Box

HAPPY FRIDAY!! These mini pizza boxes are so easy to make and are great for gifts! This was Monday's TLC challenge at SCS. I used a sweet Whiff of Joy image here with {note}worthy dp & matching felt flowers by makingmemories. I sprikled Dazzling Diamonds on her wings, and used a Stardust (clear) glitter gellyroll pen on her bracelett, the pages of the book & bookmark. This will be great for storing stamped images, as I have a bunch now thanks to some great friends; Trina, Nikki and Bela...thanks girls!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is so pretty Kristine and i'm loving these mini boxes.. just so cute, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Catherine said...

oh Kristine, this is too cute! maybe i can make some over the weekend and this would be perfect to store sugar nellie stamp images :)

Gina said...

This is gorgeous Kristine, love the colours you have used and the glitter wings :)
Have a good weekend
Gina xxx

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous!!!!!

Diane said...

Wow!! I love your coloring Kristine! I rec'd that stamp this week but haven't used it yet. That is such a wonderful idea for the images! Love your pizza box,great colors and the dp is beautiful!
Have a great weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Your pizza box is so adorable, Kristine!! I love those pretty papers, your flowers & bling, and that cute image!!

Lorie said...

Oh, very, very cute Kristine!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh she is just precious and your coloring is fabulous!!

thestampspot said...

Awesome!

:) Marcia

Trina said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Kristine!! I love your coloring and think this box is such a great idea!! Love your dp too, and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful box, I would be happy just to have the box, and nothing in it!! Hugs Linda x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful box! And I love your intended use for it...I have lots of those too!

Ila said...

Wow!! What a Gorgeous project!!..and such a great idea to use it for stamped images...TFS..Hugs, Ila