Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Everything Give Thanks

I'm back, and what a fun week it was last week! I've gotten to know the winner of my blog candy a little bit more through emails--what a blessing you all are to me! This card is made with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I did kinda go simple on this, using some of my new dp [from Rose Ann] as my background. The pumpkins are from my old SU! set called Fall Whimsy. This isn't one of my favorite cards... I really had a tough time with the coloring on this because my waterpen blended it too much. I think I must've put about 5 layers of colors of these suckers and the ground. But, it's nice when it's all put together. Oops, gotta run to pick up my girls. Ciao for now!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

18 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I love it Kristine and fabulous colours and great pumpkin great, Love all the scalloped edges, Hugs, Nikki x

Lorie said...

I think it is very cute! I just love the pumpkins!

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous, love it!!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

What a festive card, I am really loving this time of year.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Super cute!! Love all those scallops and how you tucked the sentiment in there!!
hugs, Jami

de said...

I love the design and color combos on this card! The coloring is beautiful as well!

Lablady2007 said...

Very pretty and your blending looks wonderful, at least on my puter it does :-)
Hey ladies see her lil pink ribbon..lets give it a clickity click, they are 325 mamos behind to reach their goal..(oops sorry for the soap box)..love ya !
lablady2007@juno.com

Carol Doyle said...

Kristine, it looks great....simple is really good sometimes :0)

Rose Ann said...

I've always loved those pumpkins, and your coloring looks great!! Love your scallops, sentiment, and papers too!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Kristine..this is so nice. I love Harvest cards.

Seleise said...

love your card. the pumpkins are super cute and love the circle sentiment detail! congrats to your blog candy winner!

Dani said...

Oh, I just love this! Fabulous card. I love your blog header too, so cute!

Jennifer Love said...

Well *I* think it is just lovely. I dunno what you're saying because your coloring is fantastic! :)

Diane said...

Super cute Kristine!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Kristine!! Love it!!
Hugs, Melissa

Juliann said...

oh great pumpkin card!!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Just so Autumn-licious!!! Gorgeous coloring!!

Marcia said...

Your colouring looks fine to me. A very appropriate card for this time of year.

:) Marcia