Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Pumpkin Day

Hello stampers! This card is made with an image I got in a swap from Bela, and I just felt like coloring it today (I think it's by High Hopes?) The main image is layered onto Chocolate Chip c.s. and the horizontal piece behind it is actually brown satin ribbon. Sorry my picture is too dark or something to see that. The striped piece seemed to have all the colors in it that I used to color this, so it was a perfect fit.

DON'T FORGET!! Kelly's Scrappin' and Stampin' online Store is offering 40% OFF of your whole order through the end of October!! She's got some really great stuff like Nestabilities, Cuttlebug folders, C.C. Designs stamps and MORE!! If you place an order there, PLEASE be sure to mention I sent you-- (she's got a refer a friend rewards!) and type "NEWSTORE" when checking out! =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

19 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Yep, it sure is High Hopes, I love this cute stamp and will have to buy this someday, Your colouring is beautiful and you've done a fabulous job with the background.. love the clouds, Hugs, Nikki x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh what a sweet image!!! And the colors of the dp are just perfect!! Adorable as ever!!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Kristine. Such a cute image hugs Linda x

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is adorable! I love that image, and your sky is great!

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, Kristine!! I love your coloring on that super sweet image!!

Dani said...

How stinkin' cute is this! Great job with the coloring!

gina g said...

this is so sweet i love it. gina xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

This is so adorable Kristine! Love it!! Hugs...

Marcia said...

This is so cute Kristine, I love the colouring.

:) Marcia

Diane said...

Lovely pumpkin image!!! Of course your coloring is amazing!!!!
Super cute !!

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...this is adorable, as always!

Jennifer Love said...

Great card! Love that image, too!

Abra Leah Cross said...

So cute!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is so adorable. Love the bright orange, the cool striped paper, and the awesome clouds!
hugs, Jami

Wanda. said...

Absolutely adorable! TFS

Shanismom said...

cute card, cute kids....

~KRISTY~ said...

YOUR NEW CARD IS JUST SOOOO CUTE KRISTINE.

Ila said...

This is just the cutest!! I love the way you colored this HH image...and your clouds look fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Belas Creating Place said...

I always get a hoot on seeing what you do with the little images that I swap with you. Great card and your colouring as always superb.