Friday, October 03, 2008

Guest Designer in the House!!

Well...actually there are TWO! =) My daughters made Guest Designers this week over at Crafty Monkeys!! The theme this time is "travel" and is open for all kids under 16 years old. There's a fabulous prize up for grabs!!

Please go take a look at the fabulous cards by Zoe, Hannah, and my girls, Carly and Maddy. These kids have a lot of fun, and sometimes try really hard on their projects (as we all do), and I know they would really appreciate some comments on their blogs as well! THANK YOU to those who've already visited the kids' blogs and encouraged them!! (gawsh...my 8 and 9 yr. old made GD before I ever did!!)


Here are some links for you to try:

Crafty Monkeys

Zoe

Hannah

Carly

Maddy

Emz

Hollie

6 comments:

Seleise said...

Love the cards! The girls are doing a great job with their designs and coloring! Congrats to both of them!!! TFS!

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh! That is so fantastic! Congratulations girls!

~KRISTY~ said...

CONGRATS GIRLS!

Rose Ann said...

How awesome!!

Juliann said...

Congrats to your girls!!! How fun, I am off to check out their creations!
Oh and I have tagged you, just a fun little thing...

Trina said...

Congratulations to your two girls!! And don't feel so bad about them getting gd before you....I'm sure you are the one who taught them everything they know!! Have a great day!