Friday, October 17, 2008

The Cutest Li'l Witch

=) Isn't this little Hanglar image cute? I'm not into Halloween at all, but this witch is just too fun to color!! Nikki sent me some images to play with and I didn't have any halloween sayings, so I found a stamp from my SU! Edgy Eloquence set and since my black c.s. was already cuttlebugged [with the spots and dots folder], I hand wrote the saying in white gel pen.

Then I got to laughing, as I originally thought I'd send this to my BF's kids, but when I thought about it, I think it'd be funnier to send it to HER!! LOL
ROTFL
Ok, maybe not heehee, although she's used to my sense of humor! :)

SO, I found this sketch over at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog but the sketch is an older one--3 or 4 weeks ago. But I liked it anyway and it fit what I was wanting to do with the papers better than the current SU! sketch this week. I added some rain dots to some of the circles, machine stitched some layers (dd picked out that funky stitch on the striped one) and doodled with markers. Whatcha think?

Don't forget...my BLOGIVERSARY contest going on at THIS POST for a chance to win some really cool Inky Stuffs!! =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

14 comments:

Sparkle said...

She is adorable! I would say a "good" witch. :)

Deb Wood said...

This is fabulous Kristine, she is so cute and the colors/papers rock!! Love it!

Lorie said...

That is such a cute card! I definitely think it needs to go to your BF mom! Oh, and good or bad depends on the day and how much wine...dontcha think? ;o)

Trina said...

This card is adorable!! I love the image!! I got some images from Nikki too, I will just have to get to using some of them soon! Love the papers you used on this one, and I love your coloring!!

Sue from Oregon said...

this is darn cute!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I think your image is colored SO beautifully! Your daughter has chosen a terrific paper for Halloween colors. Great job! :) I love the sentiment, too!

Catherine said...

Whatever she is.. she's adorable. another great card, Kristine :)

Gina said...

this is gorgeous love the colours they are great and the image is so cute
Gina xxx

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I LIKE it!!! The funkiness is just perfect for this card and the fun dp! Those rain dots are such a cool accent!!

Diane said...

Love all the colors Kristine,don't know if she's a good or bad witch,but she is super adorable!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine and your colouring is perfect. I have this little witch out on the side ready to colour tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a riot - love the sentiment!!! And that witch is so adorable!!
hugs, Jami

Rose Ann said...

What a cute little witch!! I love all of those papers and your stitching! What a fun layout too!!

Liza said...

Cute card, love the bright colours

Liza x