Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Cuppycake Pull Out Card

Happy Tuesday!! This is a tall card that fits in a legal [business] size envelope. I kinda took my idea from my last cupcake-shaped card and put a spin on it. This cute little Magnolia is taped to the top of the icing and they pull up out of the liner to show the hidden message! I'm so proud of myself for thinking this up, heehee. I traced the huge cupcake stamp in the SU! Idea Book and Catalog and started cutting the pieces out of dp. The Cocoa liner is crimped. Here's a picture of the message pulled out: The saying is from my Inky Antics Princess Turtle set ("Sittin' and thinkin' of you!"), and the cupcake stamp is from a dollar set. The HB saying is from SU!'s A Greeting for all Reasons. I also used my Fresh Fillers swirls on the top half of the card in Pretty in Pink. So, whatcha think??
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lorie said...

My goodness..you should be proud of yourself...that is a great card!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow Kristine, you are so creative, this is wonderful and your colouring of this cute Tilda is beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh I think it's wonderful!!!! I love that Cupcake pull-out!!! And that lil girl is just precious!!

Gina Wrona said...

That is so awesome! YOU ROCK!

HBF!

Gina

Deb Wood said...

Too cute and creative!! I love that it pulls out!! Awesome!

Catherine said...

OMG! Kristine, this is too cute! love it, love it.

BTW, thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, i really appreciate it!

Diane said...

Awwww! So precious!!! I love it!

de said...

You know, I just haven't been able to get into the cupcake revelation but after seeing this... this is just TOOOOOOO darn cute! Great job!

Trina said...

Your card is so cute, what a great idea!! Love that it's a pull out card and your coloring is adorable!!

thestampspot said...

Cool card, very creative.

Just have to say, everytime I have checked out your posts tonight, that new blog header just screams at me - I love it, it is so perfect for your blog.

:) Marcia

thestampspot said...

Cool card, very creative.

Just have to say, everytime I have checked out your posts tonight, that new blog header just screams at me - I love it, it is so perfect for your blog.

:) Marcia

Donna said...

how cute is this? love the interactive big cupcake!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...this is soooo cute!! I love the big cupcake, and that sweet little girl!!

Kcherrie said...

So sweet! Love the cupcake:)

Kcherrie said...

So sweet! Love the cupcake:)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a brilliant idea Kristine, I adore this card! Hugs Linda x

Tamara said...

This is super cute! I love her sitting on the cupcake top - too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with MDC!
(ps - I LOVE your new blog look - when you get done with it can I have it???)
Tamara