Monday, October 06, 2008

Best Friends

I made this little number for this week's SCS sketch challenge. It's really hard to get a good picture, because I wanted their sparkly bags to show up. I don't actually have this stamp--it was an image sent to me, so again, I layed a piece of copy paper over the image to trace their clothes, then cut them out of designer paper. I wanted their clothing to stand out, so I made the bags simple yet elegant using my clear Stardust Gellyroll pen. The paper is SU!'s Christmasy DP. The sentiment and shoes stamped in the lower left is from a $1 clear set that my sister gave me. Not sure of the company. You can click the pic to view it larger.
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Diane said...

How cute Kristine! Love the image,and those shoes are fabulous!!!

Deb Wood said...

GOrgeous, love the colors and coloring!!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is adorable with all the paper piecing...great job as usual!

Belas Creating Place said...

This is such a cute card. I love the Bellas and the work you did here is amazing.

Keep on stampin'

Bela

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is a stunning card Kristine!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous colour scheme Kristine and I love the paper piecing of their clothes. Hugs, Nikki x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh I LOVE the fun layout and the paper pieced outfits!!! A perfect "girlfriend" card!!

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet!

Love all the colors & layout!

Hugs!
Gina

Catherine said...

way too cute! love these girls

Trina said...

Adorable card!! I love how you paper pieced all of the clothes!! Great idea!!

thestampspot said...

You go girlfriend, what awesome cards. YOu clever thing!

:) Marcia

Donna said...

how fun! I love their outfits & sparkly purses!

Rose Ann said...

Your paper-pieced Bella turned out toooo cute! I would love to be doing what they're doing. *wink*

Lorie said...

I must brag...this is MY card! Kristine sent it to me for my birthday...woohoo!

Stefanie said...

So cute! I'm impressed that you were able to paper piece w/o the actual stamp! Their bags look really cool too.