Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What is Black/White-n-Red All Over?

This Zebra Stationary Kit...of course! =)
I just completed this stationary kit last night. Yes, it's my second kit in 4 days! (see my first one HERE) Ok...no more for a while. I'm missing the wonderful challenges, but I had fun making these and it's worth it when I give it to someone who'll appreciate it. Here's the inside:
I followed this great tutorial by Jackie Topia. Here's the contents as a whole:

I made this kit for our pastor's wife who loves zebras. She's a really wonderful lady with a heart of gold! I helped her teach our Treasure Seekers for Kids the last 2 years, but due to other commitments I had to step down this year. I thought I'd make her this kit--kindof a "sorry, but I still love you" gift. =)
Here are the regular-sized cards. I embossed all the zebra stamps and background pieces with black embossing powder for that deep dark black. I just couldn't get a good inking with the classic black ink or Stazon.





Stamps are by Cape Arago Rubber Stamps. Rub-Ons are by SU!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous kit again Kristine and when do you find the time? Such a wonderful gift and I think your just amazing to make so many cards in such a short space of time. Hugs, Nikki x

Lorie said...

Another wonderful box! Great job!

Belas Creating Place said...

Wow Kristine this is amazing. I absolutely love this and you did an amazing job.

Seleise said...

cute and love the colors!

Diane said...

I just picked up my jaw!!!!
OMG Kristine! That is the most beautiful gift box set anyone can get,she is going to LOVE it!!!
How long does it take you to make a project like this,it would take me forever!!!
You are sooooo talented!!! TFS!
It looks like something I would buy in a gift shop!

Shanismom said...

OMG....this stationary kit is BEAUTIFUL... she will love it... i'm gonna have to make one for myself one day.

Trina said...

Holy moly girl,you did it again!! This one is gorgeous too! Love all the cards that you made with it, and I love how everything coordinates!

Tammy said...

WOW!!!! Awesome job!!!

Tammy
SBS4

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what a fabulous set you've made, Kristine!! I love it!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! This is fabulous Kristine. What a fantastic gift to give someone. Love the red and black, very striking. Hugs, Lainy x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OMGosh!!!! Kristine you are amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!! Seriously you should take custom orders and make money!!!! WOW!!!!