Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Tribute to... CUPCAKES!!

Anyone here love cupcakes?? My youngest daughter wore her cupcake shirt today to school!! I happened upon this cute video today with "The Cuppycake Song" playing. This one's for YOU, Taylor!! =)



Doesn't that make you want to go decorate some "cuppycakes"?? Or better yet, go EAT some!! =)

After seeing that, you have to watch this one as well. This is the original video of a 3-yr. old singing this song, "You're my Honeybunch" (aka: The cuppycake song)


And last but certainly not least, I was awarded this super blog award by Kristie over at Snippets Ink. Thank you so much Kristie--you are so sweet!!
I know there are "rules" to go by whenever you are awarded "blog bling," however, I'm breaking the rules this time around because I think that all of you stampers who take the time to not only make fabulous cards/scrapbook pages but also to blog and share it all with us deserve this award!! Life is busy for us all at times, with families, housework, school or jobs, so if you are one who blogs, this award is for YOU!! And those who don't blog, but take the time to visit us and leave us comments, YOU ROCK!! =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want one of those shirts!!!!!! How cute!!!!! Of course they don't make 'em in my size!! LOL How absolutely fun!!!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Awww ... that's so cute. I'm not feeling great today and this has instantly cheered me up this morning. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hugs, Lainy x

Diane said...

Awwwww what a sweet song!!!! That shirt rocks!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Totally cute, and the cupcakes look so yummy!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! I showed my DH, too. Just had to share the cuteness! :) We don't have any little girls, so we just loved to see the video of the sweet little girl singing as well. Did you tell Taylor it was here? You gotta comment on her blog so she sees it. :) Kel