Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 16

Nikki's Sketch is the challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week!! Here's my card using her sketch.
LOOK what came today!!!!! =) A while back, I posted this card on my blog, and little did I know that Sugar Nellie went a blurfing and found li'l ol' ME!! She put my link on her blog with a few others and said she'll be sending out some sugar candy to us...well, here it is!! WOW!! She sent an adorable little Christmas Sugar Nellie stamp called Christmas Honey (Awww...) and a package of these tiny gold hearts that say "Made with Love" on them, and an assortment of really FUN 6x6 papers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH--Sugar Nellie is soo very SWEET!! =)
I created my sketch challenge card with everything that came in my gift package! I added some chocolate satin ribbon with some green ric-rac across the middle and some gold cord to tie on the heart. The image is colored with watercolor pencils and an aqua painter, and I masked her feet and stamped a chocolate oval for "ground" which now I wish I would've done in grey (little too dark for me--oh well, it's my first try--live and learn, LOL). It's late so I couldn't get a very decent picture of this card. I might need to retake it in the daylight tomorrow. The sentiment is from ATS's Olivia's Birdies set.
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lorie said...

That is a bright card girlfriend but it is SO cute! I love that image!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Kristine
This card is stunning, what vibrant colours, and they work so well. I just love it. Hugs Linda x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Kristine ad love your gorgeous colouring, the papers are so vibrant... I love them and the cute charm, Thanks for using my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Sparkle said...

What a cute set! I love your card!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so sweet, and I love the papers and your charm!! How nice of you to receive those awesome items!!

Diane said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is sooo adorable!!! You did a fabulous job as always! Lucky you,such a nice package,you so deserve it!

Seleise said...

adorable! and beautiful coloring! how nice to get a free gift!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kristine Love the fab papers,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Michele said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card Kristine. I really enjoyed doing this sketch this week too.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh my gosh Kristine!!! Wow!!! That is just gorgeous!!! And what special blog candy!! I think you create the most amazing Sugar Nellie cards!!! I can't wait to play with my images!!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, I think that's my favourite SN image. Congrats on the candy too - well done you!!

Hugs Bev x