Monday, September 29, 2008

Part 2 of My Huge Project

Here are the cards I made for our lady Sunday School teachers. (The men's were in the last post here.) After creating this simple card last Monday for Cammie's Alzheimers challenge, I decided with a new pack of SU!'s Bella Rose paper I could create a bunch at one time with one basic design. Each card actually turned out slightly different with the layout, and of course the 2 very different ones in the front row served a purpose (so the SS director could tell the teachers' sayings from the general "Thanks for serving" sayings that are going to our pianist and records' keeper). SO...here they are:





(continued...scroll down)

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my...they turned out beautiful! I bet they will be just oooo'd and awww'd over! :o)

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow Kristine, they are all so pretty, the papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Nikki x

Deb Wood said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, Kristine! Wow, I am sure they will all love them! :) Kelly

Seleise said...

wow - your sunday school cards are fabulous! love the colors - love the lace effect, love the sentiment! The masculine cards are super too! I really like your colors and designs!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What a wonderful idea and each and every card turned out so beautiful and yet different!!! Awesome gift!!!

Trina said...

Wow Kristine!! You've outdid yourself!! These are all amazing and I love them!! Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with us!!

Gina Wrona said...

Kristine,

These cards/words are AWESOME!

I'm starting my 5th year teaching 2nd grade cathecism. I would love to get my hands on some.

HBF!
Gina

thestampspot said...

Kristine, these have come out beautifully, I am sure they were so well received.

:) Marcia

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Christine, these cards are all stunning, im sure all the sunday school helpers will adore them. Hugs Lindax

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Really pretty cards Kristine. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lainy x

Marie said...

Love these cards and that first one is my favorite!! Love that color combo!