Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Sweet Blog Award

Has it really been since Wednesday since I last posted? This week just flew right by! I'm working on a big project for work this week, but you'll get to see the "fruits of my labor" soon as I'm making cards for all the SS Teachers.

Trina has passed this "Sweet Blog Award" on to me! =) Thank you so much , Trina!! Please go visit Trina's Timeless Treasures, as her creations really are treasures!! She is fantabulous, and wish her luck as she's trying out for the Whiff of Joy DT call...Good Luck, Trina!!

I'd like to pass this award onto:
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Diane said...

Awwww!You're too sweet Kristine,that's why you rec'd this award!!! Thanks a sweet bunch!
Diane

Lorie said...

Oh, cool Kristine! Thank you!

Lorie said...

Thanks Kristine! You are so sweet!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh Kristine!! You really are SWEEEEEEEEET!!! And you so deserve this fun award!! Thank you so much for passing it to me.....she's so cute!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks! That was so sweet of you especially since I haven't posted anything stamping related in forever!

Julie said...

What a great award, and you picked some amazing blogs that I had not seen before :)

Trina said...

You are so awesome Kristine!! Thank you for the kind words about my blog....unfortunately I didn't get the design team this time, but that doesn't mean that I am not going to try again!! Have a great Sunday!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Thanks so much for thinking fo me! :)

Shanismom said...

thanks Kristine for the award

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your award, Kristine...and thanks so much for passing it on!! ;)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, thank you so much for thinking of me when you saw this award. It has to be one of the cutest ones I have seen. :) Kelly