"Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actuallyspeak of True Friendship. You won't see cutesy little smiley faces on this card--just the stone cold truth of our great frienship.
- When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!
- When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
- When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
- When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!
- When you are confused, I will use little words.
- When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off--after I laugh my butt off!!
- This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; --- because you are my FRIEND!"
NOW ON TO MY AWARD: here's an award that the lovely Nikki passed on to me!