Saturday, September 13, 2008

Don't Be Afraid

I'm happy to show you my first card made with Branching Out by There She Goes, LLC!
Jessica just started her own stamp company and this was one of her first releases! I really love this set that Jessica designed. It has several other options for the tree tops...and I can't wait to play more with them. When I started looking for designer paper, I had just one piece of this Basic Grey in my stash with funky ovals on it, so I paired it with the ovals in this set. Aren't they cute? It is kind of "busy" but I left the tree piece plain as I could so it really pops on the card. The layout for this is another from SC193. I stamped the blue strip with Linen, but it hard to see that. You can click the pic for a closer view. Well, it's late so I need to go. Hope you all enjoy a wondeful Sunday!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Great stamp set Kristine and love the sentiment. The papers go so perfectly, Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That really is a sweet little tree! And the Basic Grey dp is sooo perfect with that!!

Deb said...

fabulous card, love the bright colours and sweet sentiment

Lorie said...

Oh, this is cute! I love the happy colors!

Diane said...

Hey Kristine,to answer your ? about the CB,yes it is one from a set of 5 called With Love. I really thought it was cute so i picked it up. And I thought of your girls when I purchased that denim hat,I thought of your girls,I know they love horses right. Well have a wonderful week!

Rose Ann said...

I love your colorful tree, great sentiment, and pretty papers!!