Monday, September 15, 2008

Circle Inchies

All That Scraps DT Challenge #17: Use 1" Circles When I saw the ATS challenge this week I was at a loss as to what to use. I know they would like you to use CC Designs stamps (although not necessary) so I got out my 3 sets from ATS, and my bears and bees were too large for the 1" criteria, so I came up with the idea to make a scene... then highlight all the birdies which fit perfectly in a 1" circle!! =) I really had fun with this. Here is a side-view so you can see the dimension.
I had a birdie colored and punched that was perched on the birdbath, but then I messed up on the clouds, so I had to cover it up by adding a flying bird in the sky. It works. :)
STAMPS: Olivia's Birdies & Scenery (Sugarplum by C.C. Designs)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Isn't this just as cute as can be?!?! I love these adorable images, and all of your popped birds and the flower!! Great coloring too!!

Latisha said...

cute card!
I like how you popped up the birds and the flower with dimmensionals!

Tammy said...

Totally adorable card!!! Love how you perfectly matched the circles on the little girls face.

Tammy
SBS4

Diane said...

Oh my Kristine,that is so tweet!!!
Those birds are adorable and I love how you did them 3-D!!!
I know why I keep coming back...I love your style and coloring and images and...........!!!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh gosh Kristine!!! These circle inchies are soooo adorable and creative!!! I'll have to show my SIL as she's in love with inchies!!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...this is fantastic! Just so cheerful!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Kristine
this is a really love ATC, you have done a fabulous job of it. Hugs Linda x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Boy does it work.. its fab Kristine! What a clever idea. I love this cute cc stamps and can't wait to get some soon. Beautiful colouring too, Hugs, Nikki x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Kristine, love your beautiful colouring and the idea with the birds is great. Hugs Nikki x

Rachel said...

This is an awesome card!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oh this is just sooo cute! I love it!