Monday, September 08, 2008

Cards for Stationary Box

OK stampers... here's what kept me so busy last weekend! In case you didn't see the stationary box that I posted yesterday, click here. Now I'm going to show you the cute 3x3" square notes and regular-sized cards I made.
Here are the little "Love Notes" -- I used rub-ons, buttons, ribbons and felt primas. I didn't have any 3x3" envies, so I made up a template and then created a picture tutorial of how I made these cuties. Click Here for the tutorial. And now for the horse cards. I used SU!'s Bareback set, and also a stamp by MDC (Serendipity) called Mustangs.






The girls helped with the rub-ons and had a blast!! I admit it, I did too! :) We all delivered the gift to my daughter's friend and her surprised face was priceless!! =) Well worth the work!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Kristine.........these are truly, truly PRICELESS!!! I love the little notecards and I also had fun making my own box to fit the notecards I made........couldn't do it without my Scor Pal!!! LOL And the horse cards are just absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I love how you incorporated such different colors for these careds!!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, they all go so well! Great job girlie!

Seleise said...

what a fabulous stationary set! My niece would be in "horse" heaven!!! LOL! The cards are just fabulous - from the rub-ons to the full-sized horse cards!

Diane said...

My oh my,those are beautiful Kristine! You girls have been really busy,but like you said it was all worth it! I'm sure the recipient enjoyed that gift tremendously!

Kcherrie said...

These are awesome Kristine! I've nominated you for some blog bling:) Check out my blog for all the details.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous work Kristine, my you and the girls were busy over the weekend. What a great gift and so much time and love put into this. Loved you envelope tutorial too, Hugs, Nikki x

Trina said...

Gorgeous cards Kristine!! Wow, you sure made alot of them!! Your coloring is amazing, and your designs are wonderful! What a great job you have done...I love my rub ons, but haven't used any of them yet!!
Hey, and thanks for the wonderful card and the images that came in the mail today!! They are gorgeous!! I can't wait to start playing with them! Yours left here last week, and should be almost there!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...that's a whole lotta beautiful creations there, Kristine!! You've been busy!! ;)

Jane said...

Love these horsey cards! My cousin would LOVE these as well. I'm (personally) not a big fan of horses (and they don't seem to like me...it's a mutual dis-attraction! LOL). But I like the cards!

Jane
SBS4