Thursday, September 18, 2008

ATS Color Challenge

All That Scraps Color Challenge: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze

I don't have any of the new In Colors yet, so I substituted Cranberry Crisp, Close to Cocoa, and a blue from CTMH that looked pretty close to Baja. This is another 2,4,6,8 Acetate Box.
This cute squirrel (or chipmunk as on my box) is from Papertrey Ink's My Punny Valentine set. The tree and cloud [template] is from Sugarplum Olivia's Birdies set (ATS).

{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That sure is a cute idea!! What a fun little squirrel and sentiment! Although I'd only pick out all the m&m's!!! LOL

Rose Ann said...

What a fabulous and yummy set, Kristine!! I love those images!!

Sparkle said...

This is so cute! I love the trail mix box!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how cute!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! I seriously want to be you when I grow up, k?!

Jane said...

I love that little treat container! How perfect of a match is that?

Jane
SBS4