Thursday, August 14, 2008

A {Tweety} Thank You

Here's the card I came up with to send to my top commentors this week. Hopefully you've all gotten yours by now as I mailed them on Monday.
I used the "Stylized Flowers" set by ACWP, and also the "Riveting" set by SU! and the birdie is actually from the "Big Backyard" set (also by ACWP). Each of the blue flowers has stickles for centers--you can't see that in the pictures. The colors are chocolate chip and soft sky (SU!).
In case you didn't read that post, I added a "Top 10 Commenters" widget to my sidebar last week and I decided to make everyone in that list a card and send them my favorite stamped images--6 different Sugar Nellies, just as a way to express my thanks for taking the time to leave me wonderful comments regularly. The list will, no doubt, change from time to time, and I will plan to do this again some time, so thanks again girls--I really appreciate you!!
P.S.
I stamped all the images with Black Stazon ink so you can watercolor if you choose to. =)
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, how cute! I'm sure they love them!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful cards Kristine and you are such a star to make 10 of them. Mine hasn't arrived yet but I'll be stalking my postie now. Have a great weekend, Love and hugs, Nikki x

Abra Leah Cross said...

You are too too sweet. :) Now we can TRY to color as beautifully as YOU! :)

de said...

Love, love, love this card! Beautiful!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

oh man!! how did i miss out on such a sweet gig? the cards are great, kristine and what a sweetheart to come up with such a cool idea for your readers. thanks for my "tag" the other day. i'm working on it!! i'm soooo behind!!

kristine said...

Hi there! such a cute blog...your projects are beautiful!

Trina said...

Woo Hoo! The cards are awesome! I can't wait to get mine...mail is sometimes slow here in Canada! Thanks so much Kristine!!

munroegirls said...

What a stunning card! I love the simple elegance!

Lorie said...

Hey! I got one of these today! Thank you so much Kristine...I'll treasure it and your thoughtfulness! I can't wait to use the images you sent! :o)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh wow!!!! Kristine you are sooooooooo awesome!!!! Well, you're awesomely talented AND very giving and sweet!!!! Oh those cards are just gorgeous and I'll truly treasure it!!!! You've brought tears to my eyes with such a lovely gesture!!!! Thank you sooo much......for being who you are and sharing so wonderfully!!! Big Hugs!!!

Ashley said...

Hey Sis, I love this blog. It's one of the best that I've seen yet. You've got some pretty cool stuff on here. Buy the way, It's not
Ashley, It's your sis Kathy!!!!!!

Ashley said...

I just looked at your cake blogs and I didn't realize it but you should open a business making cakes. Love the cakes!!!!!! Me

Donna said...

what a great idea! your card is sweet!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

WOW, what a great mass-produced card! Mine always look so simple with minimal layers. . .yours is GREAT!

Rose Ann said...

They are so beautiful, and I LOVE mine! Thanks so much, Kristine!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Kristine: I would love to swap you some HH images for these cute ones. I will use them for cards for the hospital kids. I do have Stazon now and will stamp with that for you. Pls. e-mail me if you are interested.

bela3@sympatico.ca

Thanks, Bela

Shanismom said...

these cards are cute. the love the color combo.