Saturday, August 09, 2008

My Top Commenters

Something ELSE I learned today was how to add a widget to my sidebar that shows your top 10 commenters and how many comments they've left (out of the last 500). This is sooo cool!! So, I just want to give a huge Thank You to my Top 10!! In fact, my comments are what keeps me going on this blog--If I didn't have any, I don't think I would've kept blogging for this long (2 years). So, I'd like to send you all a little something this week, and I know I have some of your addresses already, so if the following ladies would email me (click my profile link), I'll get ya some snail mail out to you this week! Seleise, KellyL., Marcia, Lee, Kristy, & Rose Ann. THANKS SO MUCH!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

What a cool widget Kristine.. Off to get one for mine and Zoe's blog now. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kathy said...

Cool Widget!!!!

de said...

Love the new look! Thanks for the tip on the cool widget!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That's way cool...but since I only have one regular commenter, I guess it would show my top one? Ü

Lorie said...

Oh, the pressure to be in the top ten now!! LOL!

Belas Creating Place said...

Kristine, this is such a great idea. I always like to say thanks to visitors. I added the widget to my blog and your name came up. Thanks for visiting. I love coming here too.

Hugs, Bela

Trina said...

Wow, I didn't know there was a widgit about that! How cool!! I love commenting on your blog, and am glad that I got to know you as a friend!!

Seleise said...

groovy widget and thanks! can't wait to see what's coming. I'll drop you an e-mail! :)

Diane said...

That is so neat Kristine!!!

Deb said...

oh I love your widget, what a great idea! love your new look blog too!