Friday, August 15, 2008

Hope It's a HOOT!

Can you guess who the designer of these adorable owls is?It's the lovely Rachelle Anne Miller, of course! I know owls are all the rave this year, and I was not going to jump on that bandwagon, but when I saw these cute hooters, I couldn't resist buying them.

My mom and dad are celebrating their 41st anniversary next week, and I was so excited to use these owls so I did! Although, I don't have any owl-y sayings, so I typed one up on my computer. It prolly goes best with birthday cards, but I just couldn't come up with a "whooo" saying that fit the ocassion. Anyway, the hearts in the corner are eyelets--they're hard to keep straight before pounding them in. ;)

OH!!!! Did you notice my new watermark on this card? The lovely Kelly (littlekel) created this for me and I just LOVE it!! Some of you know I've been fiddling with one for a while but I just couldn't get it using my software. THANKS Kelly!!! You are such a sweetie!!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

13 comments:

thestampspot said...

That is one cute owl image - I'm with you about all the owls, but this one is worth having! Great card, I am sure they will love it.

:) Marcia

Trina said...

I am so jealous...these owls are adorable!! What a great card, you did an awesome job! I love your coloring and the dp. Love how the ribbon matches!

Lorie said...

What a great card! Those owls are adorable!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Love the cute image Kristine and the dp and ribbon is fab. Congratulations to your Mum and Dad and they are sure gonna love your card. My Rak arrived today - thank you so much you are a sweetie. Just remembered.. did you find the magnolia images. let me know, Hugs and love, Nikki x

Jen said...

Hey Kristine,

Soooo cute!!! Love your coloring, and I'm glad that you're loving your stamps!! Have a great time playing with them, and I can't wait to see what else you create with them. Isn't those RM stamps too dang cute?!?!?!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Tara said...

Fab card, cute image xx

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable card! LOVE those owls!

Jen said...

Hey Kristine, do me a favor, if you get a chance please leave feedback for me on the processing of your order. You would do this by going to littlecs.net, selecting "forum" and then leaving your feedback in the "Feedback" thread.

thank you sooo much!!

Aloha,
Jen

Sonya said...

love, love, love that owl stamp...might have to order one of those...lol

Sonya

Donna said...

what a cute card! these owls are adorable. Hppy Anniversary to your mom & dad! what a celebration!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Love your owls! Such a great blog. Followed it from SCS. I shall visit more often!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is soooo adorable, Kristine!! Congrats to your parents...and Happy Anniversary to them as well!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Okay............adorable little hooters!! LOL Yep.........that's just too irresistible!!! I love those little heart brads! And your watermark is wonderful!!! I'm still working on one......when I remember that is!! LOL