Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fun in the Sun

...actually I think sweet Tilda had a little too much fun in the sun as now she is sunburned! (but she's still very cute all pink) =)

The ribbon looks way off in color here in the photo, but IRL it actually goes much better. I added Crystal Effects to her innertube and yellow stickles to the lemons in the lemonade. Those little things make the card extra special I think. The Magnolia image was sent from my friend Nikki--this is one I set out a few weeks ago to color and am just getting around to it. And the lemonade and sentiment is from a little set that my sister found for only $1 =) TFL!!

9 comments:

de said...

I love her sun kissed cheeks! This is beautiful!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I think she's soooo adorable!! Her little rosy cheeks!! And the fun layout and dp!! LOVE it!!

Juliana said...

This is adorable--wonderful coloring!! I love the flower and the lemonade!!
FUN card!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

So cute! I like the sand. :)

thestampspot said...

Great colouring on her, yep, she looks a tad rosy! But it works because of the image. Love the polka dot paper too!

:) Marcia

Seleise said...

absolutely darling!!! And, I love the little lemonade pitcher in the corner. too cute! and, great job on the links on the side!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Sooo cute! I love the way you layered the sand.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. I don't think I've seen this Tilda so far. Great job!

Danyelle Kessler said...

She's hot!