Saturday, August 02, 2008

Footprints in the Sand...

not in THIS case!! It's a "footprint" on the counter (doo doo doo doo - Twilight Zone). My 8 yr. old was washing her hands in the bathroom sink and after she shook them off and dried them she noticed that some water droplets formed this footprint on the counter. We couldn't have made it look like this if we tried! Anyway, I just HAD to take a picture to show. Don't worry...I won't be posting on Google or YouTube like the "Cheesus" (Cheetos Jesus) with a corny story =)

Sorry I haven't had much to show this week...life's been soo busy this whole summer with the kids. Hopefully I'll get back into "Ink"ing "Something"s after school starts.

2 comments:

thestampspot said...

How cool is that!!!! Wow, one of those freaky things.

:) Marcia

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

That is a cool picture. I find it very interesting. You did a great job photographing it, too. :) Kel