Thursday, August 07, 2008

Diane R.A.K.ed Me!!

Uh-Huh... Oh-Ya!!! Too Happy 1 Look what came in my mail today!! A Huge "Thank You" goes out to my friend Diane for this very thoughtful {and Cute!} Magnolia card and stamped images by Sarah Kay and Rachelle Ann Miller!!

Not sure if you can see it well in this picture, but she made a wreath from punching out an SU! scallop punch and then punch a larger scallop with (?) looks like the Giga Scallop circle punch and adding a ribbon bow to the center-- That's soo cute Diane--and the very first one I've seen like that! Anyway, I had sent her some images and a card, so she returned the favor...it sure was a surprise--THANKS!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

The card and images are super cute!

Diane said...

Gee Kristine,you do a better job than me at detailing everything that was used on the card,lol!
Glad you enjoyed it!

thestampspot said...

Aren't you a lucky thing! Have fun with that stash!

:) Marcia