Sunday, August 31, 2008

{CUTE BABY ALERT!!}

I'm a Great-Aunt!
My nephew's wife had a girl =) Her name is Isabelle...after my mother-in-law, and it's also my first dd's middle name. She's so cute! Pictures are below...
Go ahead and scroll down, but then come back up here so I can tell you about this card!! lol.

I decided to check today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS and it was a FANASTIC one! There's a hotel online that has a different artistic theme in every room--there's a ton of inspiration to draw from there! SO, I went with # 506, which was designed by a Swiss Illustrator, Benjamin Gudel. His theme is "Heidi." The colors were perfect for a baby card. This card will fit into a regular 'letter-size' envelope and measures 6.5"x3.5"
  • STAMPS: (all stamps from ATS): Olivia's Birdies & Scenery Set (Sugarplum); Bear Hugs (Itzie Inkies by CC Designs)
  • PAPER: SU! Soft Sky; Celery; White; CTMH Pink
  • ACCESSORIES: 1/16" hole punch; white gel pen; slot punch (for scallops); soft sky ribbon; glue dots; sponges; watercolor pencils (my cheapy ones from Bi-Mart--best $4.99 I ever spent!); aqua painter; dimensionals (for birds); Alpha Punch-Outs by Colorbok

OK...Here's Baby "Belle" everyone:

{{Inky♥Hugs}}
Photobucket

16 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, how adorable...both the baby and the card!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

OMGoodness! She's adorable! And such a cute card too. I love how you did the highlighting on the word baby. Such a nice touch.

thestampspot said...

Both are as cute as each other. She's a good size too so hopefully will settle into the groove well.

Congratulations!

:) Marcia

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Isabelle is just gorgeous and your card is just the cutest! I love the little bear and the little scene you have created. Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

congratulations to all - she is precious & your card is adorable!

Trina said...

Awwwww....Congratulations!! She is sooo beautiful!! Love your card too!!

Kcherrie said...

OM Goodness, way cute! I love the name. I'm going to head over and check out the challenge. Great card and acetate box.

Seleise said...

She is darling!!! And, it's a great card too!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Great Auntie!! Belle is just adorable!!

Your baby card is soooo adorable, Kristine!! Your coloring looks amazing, and I love the popped images!!

The Rubber Maid said...

My goodness what an adorable little girl, she looks like she is a couple months old . Just beautiful. Your card is perfect for the beautiful new baby. Pat

Tina Suzan said...

Isabelle is BEAUTIFUL, what a blessing!!!!! The card is soooo HAPPY...nice job. I'm a Great Aunt with to 11 great nieces and nephews!! It's soooo special..isn't it??

In Peace & Laughter,
Tina Suzan Frankfort

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,what a sweetheart!!
She is beautiful as is your card Kristine!!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

She's a wee cutie! Adorable. Gorgeous card to celebrate her birth too!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, sweet card for a sweet little girl! :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh goodness is Belle just PRECIOUS!!!! And your card is so adorable and perfect for this little angel!!!!

Shanismom said...

the baby is so cute...cute card too.