Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Challenge and a Blog Candy Alert

I found this cute sketch on Taylor's blog and even though I'm too late for the challenge, I wanted to try it, so here's my take on it {go ahead and laugh at my sun--at least I can't hear ya laughing!}

Ya, I kinda messed up there with the sponging, so I grabbed my yellow stickles and made a mess =) I'm so bad at making "scenes." Anyway, this stamp is a Sugar Nellie stamp called "Flowers" and I combined it with my SU! sentiment that says, "All Things Grow With Love" from the "Love Matters" set.

OK, are you ready for more blog candy? Well then head on over to Camilla's blog for some really awesome candy, and show her some love while you're there too--she has a sick doggy and is very concerned about her tests. We're praying for your CUTE Nova, Camilla!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Diane said...

Ain't nothing wrong with that sun girl!!! That pretty flower will need lots of sun!
Love your card Kristine,aren't those images the sweetest! And so is your coloring!!!

Danyelle Kessler said...

She's adorable and I love the eyelets. I think the sun is sparkly and pretty?

Trina said...

Adorable card Kristine!! Love this card too! Your coloring is looking great!!
Did you see, you won something from Sugar nellie.
http://sugarnellie.blogspot.com/
go and take a look!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darn sweet, that's what I think.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I didn't even notice that there was a sun until you pointed it out! lol! I love how you did your clouds and your coloring is great though! :)

thestampspot said...

I too wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out - love that image and your colouring is awesome.

:) Marcia

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine i love your colouring of this sweet stamp. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Donna said...

this is super sweet - your sun is cute! neat putting that little bee by your name!

Abra Leah Cross said...

The coloring is fantastic! I love those little flower brads! :)

bluemoon said...

This is just adorable. Your colours are sweet, what did you use to colour her outfit? tfs

Tamara said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!
Tamara