Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blog Award!

I received this cute blog award from 4 wonderful bloggers; Diane, Bela, NormaJ, and Lainy--thanks so much ladies-- I L♥VE all of your blogs as well!! I'd like to pass this award along to:

  • Trina-who's coloring I just adore! She's every bit as good as her mom *wink* but very creative in her own style as well. Trina and I met through blogging over a year ago, and we just seem to really connect as friends. She, in fact, was so sweet to send a card to my (late) uncle while he was battling cancer and made an impact on he and his wife so much that they sent her their Christmas letter! (thanks so much Trina!) OH YA--She's a DT member for A Spoon Full of Sugar--go check out her CUTE cards...she does AMAZING things with those Sugar Nellies!
  • Lee-who's a 'sucker' for House Mouse stamps and does such a good job creating cards with them!! She also recently made some cute earings and a t-shirt card with a pink ribbon set to promote Breast Cancer Awareness. She lives in the mountains and has such a CUTE blog!
  • Danyelle-who cracks me up!! Her very animated dialogue has me in stitches almost every day. LOVE her blog!! She has some amazing projects on there you guys--you have to check them out, esp. her recent daisy box with pens! Cute-ta-boot! She can really alter any item and looks soo professional and pretty!
  • Lorie-who is just an absolute sweetheart! I'm sure everyone says that about her, but it's so true! Lorie's been so friendly, posting comments regularly, invited me onto "Card of the Week", her faith in Christ shines through on her blog, and OH YA--She's an awesome stamper!! Can't forget that! She loves the Bellas and has such adorable cards--go check them out!!
  • Susan-who's personality PLUS!! She's also one to crack me up. We've been blogger friends since...well, before she started her blog in 2006! Now she's a stampin' diva =) And is a DT member for ? what 4 companies now? Anyway, most of you already know the lovely Susan who's motto is: "If you never did you should, these things are FUN and fun is GOOD!" by Dr. Seuss
  • Renee-who's a DT member for All That Scraps (LOVE their store!) and also for Little Paper Shop, she's been soo blessed with talent and creativity--honestly, she keeps me coming back for more every day! Go check out her amazing card holder/book that she made for her DH! It's soo awesome--I'm gonna get one of those babies done soon! Gotta get the right book board stuff.
  • Jessica-a [young] stamper mom who's starting her own stamp company soon! (YOU GO, GIRL!) She's famous for her "Dollar Find Fridays" which are always really fun projects where she alters something she found at the Dollar spot, or shows you how to alter junk around your house, like cereal boxes for really cool embossed accents--Go check out her awesome cards and projects, OH...and of course her sneak peeks at her new stamp sets coming out SOON!! I'm proud of you, Jess--you may be a decade younger than me, but I admire your courage and adventurous spirit in persuing your DREAM!!
  • Katy-whom I've newly discovered! She's got a lotta really neat projects on her blog!! Very talented lady.
  • Donna-my lovely blogger friend who's such an awesome inspiration to me. She's on the DoodleFactory DT - woohoo girlfriend! Her love of this stamping business really shines through--her love for her beautiful niece Gabby is so fun to watch as she posts pics of her and the time spent with her--Love that! She creates beautiful beaded jewelry as well.
  • Nikki-who just became a DT member for High Hopes STamps!! Nikki is just a very gracious and giving person!! She's always sending other bloggers CUTE stamped images to play with and blog candy packages, and she is AMAZING with the Magnolias, Sugar Nellies, High Hopes stamps and lots more. Very creative designer!!
  • Charmaine-sweet Charmwarm (scs name)--very talented stamper as well and is a member of several DT's. Love her cards and love her blog.
  • ALL MY READERS AND COMMENTERS OUT THERE- I love all your blogs TOO, and so I'm passing this onto YOU!! It's impossible to sit here and type personalized messages out to all the bloggers I love, but I still want to award this to YOU--you are so worth it!! Please feel free to add this award to your blog, and whether you want to pass it on, is up to you. {{♥HUGS♥}}

OK LADIES: here's what to do with your award!!

  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Danyelle Kessler said...

Orange u just adorable! Handing out all these accolades. I love your blog too. Your family is beautiful, your cards and projects are inspiring. You are cheery like a 100 watt lightbulb. You glow girl!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Oh yeah, I'll be back to claim it 2morrow. My son is having a coniption getting on a school bedtime schedule. It is 11:30pm ya know?

Trina said...

Wow, thanks so much Kristine!! You are one of my favorite blogger friends too!! And don't forget, that you also sent my Uncle a card!! You are great person, inside and out!!

Lorie said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh this is such a CUTE award!!!! I love it!! I'll definitely pass it along and I feel so happy and lucky to get this sweet award from you, my wonderful blogging buddy!!! You and your blog are so inspiring and wonderful!!! Hugs!!!

NormaJ said...

Kristine, it appears I have been
outrun by another blogger to send
you the "I love you" award. But
you are on my favourite list and
so I just picked you as one of my
choices. Popular lady. But the
sentiment is still there and my
visits are regular. Visit my blog
for your award. Cheers, Norma
http://dittydots.blogspot.com

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

i finally got a chance to post about this on my blog! sus

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your award!! You deserve it, girl!! Your blog is awesome!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Thanks for your kindness Kristine..you are a sweetheart. Enjoy your award you very much deserve it. You are very inspiring.