Wednesday, July 09, 2008

SUink - My NEW set

I was too excited for words when my new "Leap Frog" set came in the mail that I won over at Kendra's Blog! These cute stamps are from Storage Units, Ink & More's new release sets for July. You can see all 14 stamps in this set HERE. I used my Karen Foster Snap Stamps to create the sentiment. OH, and I followed last week's sketch challenge (#183) for this card. Here's the link for that sketch.
PAPER: Cloud9Design "Sparkle Cardstock" collection; Really Rust; Soft Sky (SU)

11 comments:

Lorie said...

C-U-T-E!!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

LOL . . . I was going to say KAA-UTE!! LOL The frog is just adorable. I love how you made the letters bouncy looking to go with his springy hops. Great colors, cute brads. All around adorable card! :) Kel

Marcia said...

What a cutey of an image, very nicely done.

Tamara said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you placed the sentiments..too KEY-UTE!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Kristine, i love the pretty papers you have used, and the frog is so cute. Hugs Nikki x

Trina said...

Adorable froggie!! What a great set, you lucky girl!! Love the layout and colors you picked on this card too!!

Seleise said...

love the colors you chose for the background papers and then coloring the image to match - too cute!

Diane said...

Lucky you! That is such a cute set!
Love what you've done with it! The dp is perfect for the colors you used for your froggy!
Great card Kristine!!1

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I love the fabulous papers and your froggie is just too cute!! Great job with your sentiment too!!!

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used

Danyelle Kessler said...

This is gorgeous! I love those snaps and the froggy.