Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Spider Senses are Telling Me...

...you deserve an Amazing Birthday! And on the inside, it reads:

Okay, I STILL haven't made the baby shower card--boy I'm a procrastinator, huh? But this is for the 6 yr. old brother of the boy I made the dino card for--their b-days are just 3 days apart. As you can see, he's totally into Spiderman right now! Which lucky for me, there's a ton of "stuff" out there to buy relating.
I went googling for a picture of spiderman to cut out and mount on a web, which also was printed from my computer! In fact, the sentiments are printed as well, but who cares? Certainly not a 6 yr. old!! Lol. SO, the real red layer is cuttlebugged with the tiny bubbles folder and punched with the ticket corner punch (SU!). Spiderman is popped up with thick pops, and so is the sentiment on front of card. Black brads just to help fill in those empty spaces on the sides. What do ya think?
Hey, anyone know where I can find a template for those adorable "onsie" cards everyone's making these days? They are so cute and I'd love to make that for my neice (but I need to get it done today--Saturday) Thanks!

8 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is fabulous Kristine and any little boy would love this card, Embossed background looks great, Hugs, Nikki x

thestampspot said...

Kris, love it. You are on a roll at the moment. I did the internet thing with a Thomas card a few months back - always a great back up!

Marcia

Seleise said...

great card! It is super fun and he'll love it!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wonderful Spidie card!! :) I am sure he will love it, too.

I see you also found your onesie template. I was a little late in reading this post. :( sorry

Danyelle Kessler said...

This so ROCKS!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Kristine...and I know my boys would dig it for sure!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

That's fantastic! My nephew (5) is WAY into Spiderman right now, too.

Diane said...

Wow Kristine! Great spiderman card!
I'm sure your nephew will love it~!