Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Day and a Baby Shower Card

Today was such a busy day: Made french toast for everyone, made a quick (spiderman) card, checked my email, took the family to the church and worked on decorating for VBS, worked on the sandbox (for vbs) kids sifted the sand for it--in 90 degree weather--and I worked on some craft items for VBS as well. Then we came home, ate lunch, I made this cute onsie card for my neice, helped my kids make some things for the Fair--which all has to be in this Monday!--and now we're cooking dinner and then I'm taking them swimming --well, dropping them off--and I'm going back to the church to help decorate some more. But I'm sure you didn't come here to hear all about my busy day--so I'll get right to the card! lol :) I'm sure you've all seen lots of these onsie cards in blogland and SCS, but this was my first one!! The card base is Pretty in Pink, and then I layered SU!'s designer paper over it for the front. The flower eyelets for snaps were too cute to pass up! And of course I used my SU! scallop circle punch for the legs and neck. The piece in the middle is stamped in versamark and heat embossed in white ep. =) I'm pretty happy with it. I'm sure I'll make more when needed.

Now can someone PLEASE come clean my house for me?

14 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous sweet card Kristine and you've convinced me that I do need the scalloped circle punches! Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

thestampspot said...

Kris, awesome. I never get over seeing these onesies and yours is fantastic.

X Marcia

Seleise said...

that's about the cutest version of the onesie card that I've seen. adorable!

and, when that person cleans your house, send them my way. :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, Kristine, this sweet little onesie is just adorable! :) Great job. I would love to share your housekeeper, too, when you find him/her. LOL

All Pink girl said...

Wow this card is so gorgeous ,fabulous work,Dawnx

Rose Ann said...

Your onsie card is adorable, and I LOVE all of your details, Kristine!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I've not made one of these yet, either. I've seen a few and I REALLY like the little touches on yours that make it different. The "snaps" are too cute! :)

(PS, if you don't move the dust then no one will know it's there!)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Such a sweet lil girl card!!! I definitely need to try making one of these!!!!

Denise said...

Card is so sweet, I love it.
I would clean for you if you lived closer to me! hahaha

Catherine said...

oh, i still haven't tried these onesies.. you did a great job =)

Jose said...

Gorgeous work, love this sweet card..
There's something for you on my blog :)
Jose

Tara said...

This card is just too cute xx

Trina said...

This is so cute!! I love the design! I might have to try one sometime!! Love it!!
Hope you are having a great summer!

Diane said...

How cute Kristine! Love the eyelets,super cute card as always!
What's your address? I'll be there tomorrow morning,just so I can meet you,I adore your work! So maybe after we make cards for a day or 2,I can try to do housework for you,yeah right! I wish I could though!!LOL!